Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm Back! and Look what I Got...

Hey everybody!


The 2008 Legislative Session has adjourned Sine Die. Congratulations to the Legislators, Lobbyists, and everyone involved! Another memorable session, to be sure. Now I have to re-focus on school. It would be pretty bad if I didnt pass my classes... yikes!


On another note, check this out:

My man Dave giving me the keys to my new toy!

Here I am in my baby!




Driving away. Isn't she pretty?

So heres the real question: What should I name her?

5 comments:

Meg said...

you should name her MEG cause i miss you and haven't seen you forever check out my blog if you get a second Love Meg (Atkinson) King

Melanie said...

Bazzle! Is that really yours?! Sweet blog. Hey I tried to send you pics from dinner but it wouldn't work. Do you have a different e-mail I could try? Mel

Lindsay said...

Wow, those are nice pictures! I bet someone real nice took them! You should pay whoever it was a million dollars!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Congrats Bazz! I absolutely love the new wheels!! And I agree with Linds, who ever took those fabulous pics, pay them a million dollars!!! =)

Hollie said...

Bazzle...is this really your car, suv..whatever?? or are you just pullin my chain??! if so...take us for a ride yo:)