Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Officially a College Graduate


Yup, it is true. After Weber State University's screw job and about 9 months, I've officially got a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and a Bachelor of Science in History under my belt. So needless to say, I am forever... and ever... and ever... and ever... done with Weber State!!!!! In addition, I am now a bona-fide Matriculated Graduate Student at the University of Utah and have been able to register for all my Spring Classes only two weeks after the Semester began. I can't begin to tell y'all how much of a weight off my shoulders this is, and extend my appreciation and patience to those who were unfortunate enough to witness my wrath regarding WSU.

I'm seriously considering sending out those graduate announcements again, what'd'ya think?

6 comments:

The Stephensen's said...

Need my address. hahaha

Hollie said...

i hate you....why were you a good boy and stick with school and end up with a bachelors degree?? who wants that?? ok so Barry im saying this because my lazy tush isnt even close to that....im saying this out of jelousy..haha. Baz im SO PROUD of YOU..REALLY that is freakin AWESOME...now go rule the world:)

JMe said...

Actually, Hollie, it's TWO bachelors degrees. Get it right! :)

AND congratulations to my little Barry! I have heard that it has been a bit of an ordeal, BUT you stuck with it, and I am very proud! Keep up the good work! AND, as Ben always says, "VOTE BARRY STRATFORD for PRESIDENT!"

Bean said...

I would be your VP as long as I recieve coupons each week.

JMe said...

Ben does have some, uh..."interesting" opinions on government reform, BUT because of his "troubled past" you probably don't want him as your running mate. Actually, the more I think about it, you may not want to associate with him anymore. I'd hate for your reputation to be ruined. Just a heads up...

Bean said...

YOu are also free to roam the beauty that is now my blog. bentoller.blogspot.com.