Friday, December 21, 2007

Results are in...

FAll 2007 Grades:

Undergraduate Semester
Geo 1030 Earthquakes & Volcanoes: A-

Overall: 3.675 GPA

Graduate Semester
ECON 6300 Public Finance: A-
PADMN 6290 Quantitative Methods of Public Administration: B+
PADMN 6320 Public Policy Theories and Applications: A

Overall: 3.677 GPA


Overall, I suppose I am satisfied. The A- in Pub Finance makes me angry, since that class was so ludicrous including the expectation of material to be tested on, but it is what it is. The B+ in QuanMethods is sort of anticipated because of my 'bungling' of my last project (an accidental inversion of the dependent and independent variable foils me for the last time...).

But it's done, it's done! Wooooooooohhhhh!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh you've made me so proud!